Monday, February 1, 2010

Best Hat Yet

Over the last few months I have knit 4 hats, none of which I was really thrilled with until this one. I committed to knitting a hat so I tried a new yarn combo, and it was awesome!

The first hat was too loose, the 2nd too bulky, the 3rd also too bulky, and the 4th... perfect.

I always feel like the band is too tiny. This could fit around my wrist! In the end, a little tight, but better than being too loose.

From the front

and the back.

All packed up and ready to go!

2 comments:

  1. Anna, I love your crafts! I'm so impressed by the variety of things you've done on your blog, do you have an etsy store or anything?
    -Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Genevieve! I have an etsy, but nothing is on it right now. After this month I'm going to try and get some stuff up on there.

    ReplyDelete