Thursday, May 23, 2013

Gdiaper stain removal

If you know anything about gdiapers, you know they are a 3 part system. A cover, a snap in liner to contain, and an insert to absorb.  

The snap in liner inevitably comes in contact with poop, and poop stains! After almost 8 months of use, my liners were looking sad. No longer white, but ranging from fully brown to yellow. 

As you read earlier, since pooping in diapers may be a thing of the past, I wanted my liners to be white again.  I read up on some methods to whiten them, all of which seemed involved and for me, not worth it. I sunned them, I used stain remover, you name it.  I wanted an easier method. 

I took a bucket and placed all my liners in the bucket with a tiny bit of Oxyclean. I boiled a pot of water and poured it in, stirred and let it soak for a few hours. I checked it, and they were white! Amazing! I rinsed, placed in the sun, and they look and feel new again. 

The power of Oxyclean!!! Here is griff showing off his diaper on vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment