Saturday, May 7, 2011

Back in full force

I have had many excuses in the past for not blogging, but don't believe I haven't been hard at work. Finally, after more than a year of preparation, the wedding is over. It was beautiful and wonderful and all of our hard work paid off.

Here is our wedding featured on ruffled!!!

Click to see our wedding and all the crafting and beautiful photography that took place.



If you can believe it, my mom and I (and him too) did all of the decorations on our own. Paper flowers, napkin rings, flag banners, and all the menus, place cards, etc. The photos can only begin to show the crafting that took place.

I'm now in the process of putting all of it in my etsy store..



When you look on etsy, and on Ruffled, you can pretend I posted about all these wonderful crafts and how to make all of them :)

I secretly believed I was never stressed out, but I was, and now that I don't have a wedding deadline, I can get back to crafting. I've been busy making things for babies, for friends, and parents at my school. Now I'll have time to document that more.

I promise I'm back for good now (until we have to move, of course, but then hopefully only for a short hiatus).


can you believe its us?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment