Monday, January 18, 2010

Little Booties

I have been working on a couple pairs of infant/toddler booties in the last week for the upcoming auction.
I used some of the fancy shmancy yarn that was purchased at the craft center for these and it worked wonderfully.
I followed an easy pattern I found online, but added a few different touches of my own and sewed it up a little differently than they suggested. I really like the moccasin feel.

The best addition to these booties was a sole. I had some leftover leather laying around and affixed that to the bottom, with a felt inner sole.
They still need to be sewn around the edges but I don't have the materials for that at the moment. Now the little kiddies can have safe feet!

I also started a smaller green/brown pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment