Friday, October 9, 2009

A new addition

Today was spent cleaning and resting. No work today.

During the last two days I have created a wonderful habitat in my home for 5 new individuals and some plants.
I bought the tank 2 days ago with some gravel and plants.
Set it up and let it sit for 24 hours so all the wonderful things inside the tank could adjust to my household before I brought in the little fish.
Today I went back to the store and after looking at fish for the better part of an hour I decided upon 2 black and red tuxedo guppies, and 3 sunset dwarf guppies. There were so many to choose from. I eliminated all of the quick larger fish from my decision because I didn't want them to be upset with the small tank. Now that these tiny fish are in the tank you don't even notice them... I will have to wait a couple weeks and possibly get some new friends for them.
You can see in this photo how much tinier the dwarf guppies are than the regular guppies. About the size of a pinky nail!

No comments:

Post a Comment