For the holidays I've always loved those ornaments that have the baby hand or footprint. I decided to make my own, and its so easy, I'm including a tutorial for you all to do it as well!
-Crayola Model Magic (one pack will make 2-3 ornaments for a baby)
-your choice of 2 craft paints. I chose blue martha stewart, because who can resist her packaging?
-Mod Podge Hard Coat
1. Press out your model magic to the shape you want, depending on what you are stamping. The right one is for a hand, and the left, a foot. You want to leave it thick enough that you will see the impression. Model magic is super light, so no worries that it will weight down your tree branches. The edges look rough, but in the end you can't really tell.
3. Poke a hole at the top of the ornament for the ribbon.
6. Take a wet paper towel, or wipe and wipe around the indent so that it looks how you want it. I wanted the higher parts to have less paint, and I wanted some of the color around the rest of the piece. Let it dry.
7. Paint your second color into the numbers and letters, or whatever other design you made on your ornament. Do the same technique with the wiping. I chose dark blue. Let it dry at least overnight.
9. Take a thin piece of ribbon and fold it in half sticking the middle through your hole. Thread the open end through the closed end, and there you have it! All ready to tie on your tree!