Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Short Pants

I made these pants a few weeks ago, and they are ready to be put up on etsy, but I haven't had the time lately. They have a really cute dino fabric as an accent.
Over the weekend we decorated a bit for Halloween and fall, which I will try and show you in the next couple of days. We had a couple dogs stay with us with weekend. They were fun. My dog loves having other dogs around. He turns into a dog, and not an alien baby, which is what he normally is.

Here are our visitors!
I'm still working on my quilt, the crochet blanket, and I started a hat which I should finish in the next couple of days. I've got a super CUTE project going on that I can't share until after Halloween (gift, don't want to give it away to my 2 readers out there SHOUTOUT). I just need an extra 12 hours in the day to post more. Working full time is really having an affect on my blogging time....

No comments:

Post a Comment