Saturday, September 17, 2011

A real gardener


Today I made my choice between becoming a gardener, or an animal lover. I know I'm both, but my garden comes first. The last few days a mouse or rat has been digging holes in my garden. Today I woke up to check it out, and there were holes again. I proceded to cover up the holes when the soil gave way and a huge indent under the soil was covered. Then, I heard the screams. I'm positive I covered up a bunch of baby SOMETHINGS. Sad. I tried to uncover them, but I couldn't find anything. I think they were between the planter box and the wall (there is a small space there). I couldn't do anything. So I covered it back up and left it. Honestly, I want them gone. I want my garden. They dug up most of the cilantro... I'll have to plant more and hopefully that will deter them from coming...

After this week I don't have much for you. Sewing machine is still broken. I haven't had the energy to crochet much.

Here is a photo of the Harvest moon from earlier this week

I've got a huge list of things to do today including replanting of some plants, mostly some new houseplants I got for my birthday.

Since I haven't been doing anything, here is some
LINK LOVE





No comments:

Post a Comment