Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Some quilting inspiration

Since I've been working on my quilt a lot lately, I've been searching things online and I found this recently.


Its this really awesome, old, quilt along that craftzine put on. The links are still up on how to craft an awesome quilt, and I'm hoping to be able to do something this good soon.
The flikr pool for this is still up and here are a couple of quilts that were created last summer with this quilt along. I would LOVE to be a part of something like this!
Imperfection_1

Mod Mood Quilt, Summer 2010

The color schemes have helped me place squares in my quilt.

This is it so far. I have a long way to go, but I'm really liking it so far!

A couple photos from the weekend, and my husband's uncle's garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment