Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Blanket for "Bug"

My husband and I recently became aunt and uncle to a beautiful little girl named "Bug".  We were so excited to finally meet her, and being the crafty critter that I am, I made her a little quilt.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take photos of it while I was making it, but I got my SIL to send me pictures of it.   Here is the front quilted part.
A closer up view
I attached front to back by using the little pink embroidery threads that you can see.  I wish their was a quicker way to do this when quilting.  That is my least favorite part about doing projects like this!
The back I found a nice polka dotted flannel, and I sewed a ladybug on it for Bug.
Here is a picture of Buddha and Bug together during the week they first met!

No comments:

Post a Comment