Wednesday, October 3, 2012

This week

This week has been a busy one for our family, hence the absence from blogging.  On Saturday we took a trip down to see one of our BFFs (one of them, anyway), and Griffin's friend Murray.  It was cute to see them 'play' even with such an age gap (11 months)

After that, we went to the Viking Festival!  It was super cool, but we ended up popping a tire on our stroller.  
Sunday was spent shopping for baby clothes, mainly for winter.  I had $50 Gymbucks to spend, so we went to the Gymboree Outlet, Carters (starting to hate this place), and H&M.  If you didn't know this already, H&M has the BEST baby/kid clothes around for a great price!

Monday and Tuesday were spent with Babcia!  She paid us a visit before her trip to see my family in Poland.  If you didn't know that about me, my whole family lives there, and we live here.  I hope Griffin will get to spend lots of time there as he grows up, just like I did as a child.

My goals for this week are to get some things up on etsy, and finish up some projects that I set out for this week.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment