Friday, August 19, 2011

Bath Day

Pretend its yesterday when you read this... I had some issues uploading the video. Finally decided to go with youtube...

I now know the feeling parents get when their kids go to a sleepover, or a playdate. True freedom!
Today my husband took the dog to work (they allow dogs, how cool is that). I spent the first part of the day looking for him because I forgot he wasn't here. Then I spent the second half being glad he was away, cleaning dog hair off of everything and baking without little feet begging for things every step of the way.

I went upstairs. No feet.
I went downstairs. No feet.
I opened the pantry. No feet!!!

It was amazing.

On the other hand, I love that dog to death. I couldn't live without him.
Yesterday I got him ready for his big day out. He is quite the stinky dog, so he got a serious bath.

When he first get in, he won't look at me. He is mad.

Bubbles!

Ready to get out.

After he gets out, this is what he does.


No comments:

Post a Comment