Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Little Birds

Yesterday I made this little bird and decided I wanted to make something for my cousin.
My cousin in 15, lives in Poland, and is into crafting, which excites me. When my mom came back a few weeks ago, she brought me a necklace and bracelet my cousin had made me out of fimo beads that she had made, and I felt really inspired to inspire her.

As I sat there making this bird, I decided I would make them for her. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do with these little birds, but my idea is to make something like this :


Hopefully she will look at it and feel inspired to make things for people.

What my birds look like. Before embellishment, of course!





In addition -
I made my first etsy sale today! I was a little overzealous in sending it quickly, but lets pray the payment goes through, HA! Hopefully there are many more to come. Enjoy Colorado!

No comments:

Post a Comment