Friday, August 26, 2011

Fremont Camping Trip

Back from my camping trip. It was a hot, dusty, tiring few days, but I definitely found a place I'd like to go camping again!
The campsite was in the Los Padres mountains, about 3 or 4 hours from my house. The campground was called "Fremont", but if I had to do this again, I'd camp at "Paradise" camp, which was closer to the swimming hole, farther from the main road.

Our campsite


The swimming hole. It was the perfect temperature, and very deep. It was a great quite place to relax.


Neat little blue dragonflies


I tried making this easy recipe I found for little cakes inside orange peels. They didn't work out at all. Too long cooking, too close to the fire.



Link Love

light sensitive fabric dye.
Girl's dress from an apron.
cute little mushrooms for gardening
Unique baby blanket/carrier

No comments:

Post a Comment